1. The administrator of your personal data is the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, ul. Żeromskiego 5, 25-369 Kielce, Poland.
2. Data Protection Officer at the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, ul. Żeromskiego 5, 25-369 Kielce can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +48 41 349 7345.
3. Your personal data provided in the registration form shall be processed on the basis of your consent.
4. Your personal data shall be processed in order to organize and conduct the Contemporary Mathematics in Kielce 2020 conference including communication in connection with your participation in the above-mentioned conference.
5. The legal basis to process your personal data is as follows:
1) art. 6 point 1b) of General Data Protection Regulation - data processing is necessary to enter into an agreement for registration and participation in the Contemporary Mathematics in Kielce 2020 conference; 2) art. 6 point 1a) of General Data Protection Regulation.
6. Your personal data shall not be passed to other recipients. Your name and surname will, however, be posted on this website on the list of registered participants, unless you request otherwise.
7. Your personal data shall be stored for the period necessary to realize and clear properly the accounts connected with the conference, that is for 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the conference was organized.
8. You have the right to access your personal data, correct it, erasure or limit its processing. You also have the right to revoke your consent to process your personal data within the scope of your consent and such revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Poland) if you believe that processing of your personal data violates the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation.
10. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
11. Disclosing your personal data to the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce is voluntary, however necessary, for realization of the agreement which aims at registration and participation in the Contemporary Mathematics in Kielce 2020.